Naturebound Ladies Tshirt
Women’s Relaxed Jersey Tee
“Soft And Elegant, With Well Done Stitching.”
- 4.2 oz., 100% combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles.
- Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester.
- Alternate Heathers are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester.
- Triblends are 3.8 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/rayon, 40 singles.
- Mineral Wash is 4.4 oz., 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton, 32 singles.
- Slub Colors are 3.8 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/ rayon, 40 singles.
- Relaxed fit, side seams.
- Tear-away label.
Available Sizes:S M L XL 2XL 3XL
It’s very important to us that the garments we use are WRAP certified, which stands for Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production. We don’t agree with companies taking advantage of their workers, we believe that all employees deserve to be treated ethically. That’s why we’re more than happy to use these shirts that’s production has received a platinum WRAP certification.
Eco Friendly Process
We care about taking care of mother earth, especially since there is no planet B! So we’re pleased that the making of these shirts takes the necessary strides to be eco-friendly, through keeping up with energy reduction, water reduction, and producing almost no waste!
he cotton in these shirts is ringspun AND airlume combed, which gets rid of a large amount of impurities. This makes finer shirts, less loose fibers, and allows us to have a cosmetically and physically better print, which leaves a sharp design and a soft feel.
Virtually Zero Waste
The facilities for these shirts are very conscious about how much waste they produce. They’ve reduced their plastic use, and use every extra scrap of fabric that they can. The less landfill, the better!
The production of these shirts saves 24 million gallons of water a week by using dye machines that are more efficient, allowing them to use 7x less water than other apparel companies. They also filtrate their used water to be recycled!